Rarely is a lot of this size to be found with Public water, Natural Gas and Electric available at the road. Even more rare is to find it in the Orchard Park School district! This bucolic 28 acres features about 965′ of road frontage to a depth of about 1000′. A gentle slope adds depth and character to the fields and wooded areas and ensures proper drainage. While it would be subject to “board approval” being allowed further subdivision of the property is possible. This land is ripe for development but it also gives the right buyer an opportunity to stake his/her claim.
- Floor Coverings
- Raphael's (3.16 mi)35 reviews
- Brunner's Eatery (1.18 mi)27 reviews
- Ginger & Garlic (3.17 mi)54 reviews
- Grateful Grind Cafe (1.8 mi)5 reviews
- Sweet Pea Bakery (3.35 mi)11 reviews
- Kaylena Marie's Bakery (4.72 mi)123 reviews