The Como Restaurant & Lounge as renowned as Niagara Falls themselves! Owned and operated by the Antonacci & Colucci Families in the original location since 1927. Four Generations as the longest standing most distinguished Italian Restaurant in the City of Niagara Falls. The choice for locals and tourists seeking the finest Italian/American dishes. Nearly 30,000 square feet. Features include their famous Deli, 2 large well equipped kitchens with walk in coolers & freezers, a bakery, butcher shop. All equipment is included to run the business. Main Bar seats 12 & room to serves 30 for dinner. Two Large dining rooms seat 70 each. 3 separate Banquet Halls with permanent bars & bathrooms. Francesco Hall seats 250, Nick’s Cabaret Hall seats 150 & Sala DiMaria Hall seats 150. The second floor is office space. The restaurant/banquet facility was originally built in the 1920’s and has been added on to several times. It has a concrete foundation, block walls, a flat roof with a membrane finish. The entire building is heat and air conditioned with roof top HVAC units. State Traffic count is estimated AADT is 4,507 cars. Highly traveled business district located just minutes to the State Park.

Overview

  • Year Built1920
  • RoofingFlat, Membrane, Rubber
  • HeatingGas, ForcedAir
  • CoolingCentralAir

Features

    • Security
    • Floor CoveringsCarpet, Hardwood, Other, SeeRemarks, Varies

    Schools

      • HighNiagara Falls High

      Video

      powered by

      What's Nearby?

      Restaurants
      Coffee Shops
      Grocery
      Education

      Location