Remarkable opportunity steps from the Medical Campus. Many possibilities for use: retail, offices, apartments, restaurant and more. The main building currently houses a Club with office space above. The attached, Federal style townhouse holds 3 apartments. The parking lot fronts North Pearl St, accommodates 22 cars plus a large garage, and could be a candidate for residential infill. (Note: posted dimensions do not include the parking lot. That parcel measures 61’x108′)The property is in the Allentown National Historic Preservation District and renovations/upgrades may qualify for tax credits.
- Year Built1900
- RoofingAsphalt, Flat, Membrane, Rubber
- HeatingGas, ForcedAir
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Linoleum, Vinyl
- Overwinter Coffee (0.76 mi)62 reviews
- The Intersection Cafe (0.33 mi)7 reviews
- Grindhaus Cafe (0.26 mi)126 reviews